HelpConfiguring Slottypes

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Configuring Slottypes
So I made a new class for my server, new weapon and ability, now when I go in game, everything works, except it says 'Empty Invalid Slot'
Now, it seems I have to configure the slottype, but how?

I already have the items linked to the class before someone says that, its getting the game to associate the new item with the new slottype.

EDIT: I also want to know how to resize the character select screen, much akin to Phoenix's.
Anyone help? Ive tried looking for slottype background images through a SWF decompiler and I cant find those...
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post
So I made a new class for my server, new weapon and ability, now when I go in game, everything works, except it says 'Empty Invalid Slot'
Now, it seems I have to configure the slottype, but how?

I already have the items linked to the class before someone says that, its getting the game to associate the new item with the new slottype.

EDIT: I also want to know how to resize the character select screen, much akin to Phoenix's.
I think it's client sided

Download AstroGrep and use rABCDasm

Open up AstroGrep, select your client-1 folder and search up "Bow" or "slot"
Not sure if it works, just try it
Quote Originally Posted by cxydsaewq View Post
I think it's client sided

Download AstroGrep and use rABCDasm

Open up AstroGrep, select your client-1 folder and search up "Bow" or "slot"
Not sure if it works, just try it
I forgot about AstroGrep! I have looked through it through a decompiler (for images), rabcsasm with swfbinexport an searched the bin files, but ill try that, thanks!
Slot.as if you using AS3 Client (easy as fu*k to add) and if you using clubs / phoenix client you have to use rabcdasm (decompile and find Slot.class.assam or something like that im not sure and then you have to add new type of weapon/ability/armor/ring (HARD AS FU*K))
Quote Originally Posted by ~V~ View Post
Slot.as if you using AS3 Client (easy as fu*k to add) and if you using clubs / phoenix client you have to use rabcdasm (decompile and find Slot.class.assam or something like that im not sure and then you have to add new type of weapon/ability/armor/ring (HARD AS FU*K))
Using Fabiano's source.
Quote Originally Posted by ShadowX13 View Post
Using Fabiano's source.
then u probs. follow the 2nd option
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us