PostHACKS!!Put Your Hack Lists Here...PLEASE

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
HACKS!!Put Your Hack Lists Here...PLEASE
I am finding some great hax for my next trainer;PUT
YOUR HACK LISTS HERE:

------->Stamina...
------->Invisible...
------->Gps...
------->No Spread/Recoil...
(AND I HAVE INVISIBLE )

jokuvaan11 presents BOBOS DANCING


yeah, sure, you have invisible...
that would be good if someone would release a invicible hack and a working underground hack too.
What A ****?
Quote Originally Posted by Kung Fu Penguin31 View Post
that would be good if someone would release a invicible hack and a working underground hack too.
I released working underground
IT WORKS ONLY IN MARIEN AND SOME OTHER MAPS...

And MS WORD I have INVISIBLE HACK I SWEAR THAT
(But It works only in cadoro map )
[QUOTE=jokuvaan11;118840]I am finding some great hax for my next trainer;PUT
YOUR HACK LISTS HERE:

------->Stamina...
------->Invisible...
------->Gps...
------->No Spread/Recoil...
(AND I HAVE INVISIBLE )

jokuvaan11 presents BOBOS DANCING


[/QU

invisable
inf ammo
inf health
superjump
stamina
gps
boxs
anti kick
a bypass (ur choice)
100% acc




thats it
[QUOTE=wham;118911]
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
I am finding some great hax for my next trainer;PUT
YOUR HACK LISTS HERE:

------->Stamina...
------->Invisible...
------->Gps...
------->No Spread/Recoil...
(AND I HAVE INVISIBLE )

jokuvaan11 presents BOBOS DANCING


[/QU


there is no such a thing
invisable
inf ammo
inf health
superjump
stamina
gps
boxs
anti kick
a bypass (ur choice)
100% acc



there is no such a thing inf health
yes there is
[QUOTE=TheRedEye;118959]
Quote Originally Posted by bobowham View Post

there is no such a thing inf health



there is inf health i found it before and used it.
sure man , invis >_< , make it an handout trainer i really dont belive you..
well i found adress for invis but the valuse is so highhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Why can't any of you 14 year old kids spell correctly if you think your can "hack"?
Honestly.
there is inf health, it keeps making ur health bars go up just like inf ammo


BTW red get on xfire
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?