Suggestion thread.

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
Suggestion thread.
What do you want done by our mod team?

Personally, I would like a scope mod that makes the shitty red dot scope appear to be an iTech scope.
already exists.
There are mods like this that make the red dot scope look like these scopes:
- Sniper Scope
- L85A1 Scope
- Itech Scope


just search for them.
Quote Originally Posted by Crndog View Post
already exists.
There are mods like this that make the red dot scope look like these scopes:
- Sniper Scope
- L85A1 Scope
- Itech Scope


just search for them.
I know, but I mean the scope you see mounted on the gun. Like, not when you're scoping in, like when you look on the gun, you see a scope.
That may can be done ill try it later
You can change how a gun looks right. So change the way a person looks. Make everyone look like a merc or something. Or give them like zombie hands
I'm sure it can.
it can and i guess i can do it...
but im lazy
Clothing?
Like camo's, vests, hats, face/mask..etc.
Is that possible.
you mean like create our own modded clothing, or make it so that the white turban shows up as the black one, and stuff like that?
Quote Originally Posted by Corndog View Post
you mean like create our own modded clothing, or make it so that the white turban shows up as the black one, and stuff like that?
Mainly I meant like what we've been doing with the weapons, just switching out to make it look like another gun or recoloring it. But with clothing. Ex: Making our default look like urban camo.
OK. Change the Backpack to a TargeT LIKE this

I know it is shitty drew in three seconds -.-

But you get the Idea
How's about an M9 that looks like a dick?
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us