HelpPayPal.Will 5$ for help.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
PayPal.Will 5$ for help.
Ok so I was selling CS GO keys on csgolounge.com .I gave him keys and then he gave me money but after some hour he charged me back.After it some time again this thing happened.Today I sold keys and get my customer to type a note that they have received the keys etc.Through it I removed my debt of 19$.They charged me but still they putted my payments on temporary hold(The one I received from scammers) and I can't do transfers to the customers.I mean from whom I buy keys I can't transfer them money.Please someone help me in this issue.If the issue got solved so I will pay you 5$.The PayPal support is taking too long to look over the Chargeback cases.I told them give them money back because PayPal took my money already.
Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDios View Post
Ok so I was selling CS GO keys on csgolounge.com .I gave him keys and then he gave me money but after some hour he charged me back.After it some time again this thing happened.Today I sold keys and get my customer to type a note that they have received the keys etc.Through it I removed my debt of 19$.They charged me but still they putted my payments on temporary hold(The one I received from scammers) and I can't do transfers to the customers.I mean from whom I buy keys I can't transfer them money.Please someone help me in this issue.If the issue got solved so I will pay you 5$.The PayPal support is taking too long to look over the Chargeback cases.I told them give them money back because PayPal took my money already.
Your PayPal is verified right? If it is they will side to you more.
If the person charged back through bank, you will lose the case.
If the person charged back through PayPal balance, then you may have a chance, but they always side on the buyer's side.
If you took screenshots of you distributing the csgo keys or whatever to them, then post it as proof.
You will be fine like that.
for digital items I think its more harder cause its a virtual product with no tracking and proof
The only thing you can do is charge back for scamming and hope for the best.
PM Me for anymore question best of luck!
Quote Originally Posted by CarlosDios View Post
Ok so I was selling CS GO keys on csgolounge.com .I gave him keys and then he gave me money but after some hour he charged me back.After it some time again this thing happened.Today I sold keys and get my customer to type a note that they have received the keys etc.Through it I removed my debt of 19$.They charged me but still they putted my payments on temporary hold(The one I received from scammers) and I can't do transfers to the customers.I mean from whom I buy keys I can't transfer them money.Please someone help me in this issue.If the issue got solved so I will pay you 5$.The PayPal support is taking too long to look over the Chargeback cases.I told them give them money back because PayPal took my money already.
Make sure if you can next time when accepting payments tell your 'customers' to send money as GIFTS so they can't charge it back.. but soon it will be changed as paypal are changing their policies on chargebacks etc. Hope it all goes well for you and keep us updated with the issue.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?