Can't Load from Cloud (Equality Menu)
Hey guys, recently I've been using the Equality Menu and it's been working flawlessly. But after I use the mod menu online, when I try to return it gives me a message saying my profile couldn't be loaded from the cloud.
It's very on and off for me, popping up about half of the times.
There's a definitive way to fix it, which is to delete your GTA folder in Documents, load prologue, and then load a new save file, but is there a way to fix this for sure? I know I'm not banned or anything.
I also posted this on the discussion section and thought that it was probably the wrong section to ask to.
It's very on and off for me, popping up about half of the times.
There's a definitive way to fix it, which is to delete your GTA folder in Documents, load prologue, and then load a new save file, but is there a way to fix this for sure? I know I'm not banned or anything.
I also posted this on the discussion section and thought that it was probably the wrong section to ask to.