Selling steam account -CS complete and other games
Hello guys, i'm here to sell my steam account for a reasonable price (33$) I am the owner of this account. I have Original email, name and invoice/transaction IDs for all the games i purchased. If your interested, private message me or reply to my thread.
Game List:
Call of duty 4: modern warfare
Counter strike complete
Garrys mod
Gear-crack arena
Gomo
Gta san andreas
Gta vice city
Note: I don't do business on skype or facebook. I'd rather do business on here to avoid getting scammed.
I have screenshots of my account, but for some reason this forum is saying 'your not allowed to post links"
Game List:
Call of duty 4: modern warfare
Counter strike complete
Garrys mod
Gear-crack arena
Gomo
Gta san andreas
Gta vice city
Note: I don't do business on skype or facebook. I'd rather do business on here to avoid getting scammed.
I have screenshots of my account, but for some reason this forum is saying 'your not allowed to post links"

