PostOutdatedCarbon 1.7

Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
@D.V does the "Mana Energy" bot auto pick up items? Im kind of having a problem with that.


EDIT: Alot of the bots which require to pick up items dont work, such as the "Etherstorm bot" with the quest "Lightning up the Night". If this could be fixed in the next update that would be awesome
I don't think so seeing as there are so many and there's no telling who wants what. I suggest selecting "get all drops" or using the "Reject all drops" function and editing the whitelist for items you want to keep.
My flashplayer is the latest i also have macromedia flash player it just gets stuck at loading map 100% when i select any server please help
I downloaded it, but always says 0% loaded
Quote Originally Posted by BKJAGR View Post
Crag and Bamboozle bot? Would be appreciated please and thank you
post this here
i love this bot cuz im not Diconnected
Posts 31–36 of 36 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?