Disable Z Buffer - "Universal Wallhack" For Direct3D

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Disable Z Buffer - "Universal Wallhack" For Direct3D
I was wondering how I could do this.

I want to have a dll to disable zbuffer in the game, for Direct3D. The reason is, games that do not have cheats I will have a crude wallhack that works for most games, just about any that uses Direct3D.

I want to avoid using visual studio, I was wondering if I could do it in C or something and compile it (Because I like C. Don't Judge me. Not a fan of .NET). But if you insist and it's the easiest way, then go ahead. If it's visual studio it would be really nice if you can include a project or something I can learn off of (I have little experience with Advanced IDE's as I am mainly a hobbyist coder, and only use Basic IDE's and compilers.)

I also thought of a lot of other people who would be interested, as I know some games will not have many cheats/hacks available for them. If this has already been done then I would like a link to it, because I can't find anything on it.
Bump, still needs attention.
Quote Originally Posted by windowskid View Post
Bump, still needs attention.
I like how the people of MPGH hardly respond to these... hehe.
Quote Originally Posted by EternalFire_ View Post
I like how the people of MPGH hardly respond to these... hehe.
This is true...

@OP; try looking into this
Note Although most applications don't use this feature, you can change the comparison that Direct3D uses to determine which values are placed in the depth buffer and subsequently the render-target surface. To do so, change the value for the D3DRS_ZFUNC render state. On some hardware, changing the compare function may disable hierarchical z testing.
Something similar to SetRenderState(D3DRS_ZENABLE, TRUE) could be used to disable it by setting TRUE to FALSE
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us