Arrow[RELEASED]AvSpammerv1

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
[RELEASED]AvSpammerv1
-=WELCOME=-

=> This is my first release, hope you'd like this, I'm beginning to learn a lot in VB.NET coding.
*This is a spammer , i don't know if this works during game coz I don't know how to set its hotkeys

-=>VIrus Scan<=-ⓘ
*IF you have some problems in running the program ===>.NET framework 3.5ⓘ
Untitled.jpgattachment deleted · 69 downloads before removal
AvSpammer.rarattachment deleted · 8 downloads before removal
Wow. That Fails....
I was Just Kidding. Good Work.
Whew^^ I thought that it failed.Thanks stephen, can I join your group?
Spammer is the best project to begin VB, so good job. Keep it up, also i'll help you to set hotkeys, ingame antimute, etc..
Accept me on msn.
Really good for begginers ! +++
Thanks for effort
It would be nice if you added hotkeys to it

Go to search and type in: "GetaSyncKeyState", this will give you plenty of hotkey results
Hey buddy, who is that sexy girl in your signiture?Can I know her name, i wanna search more pix of her^^Reply please.
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?