ArrowSilent Aimz

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Silent Aimz
Yo guys!
This is my current project. HOST ONLY!!!
Its not finished yet (its a preview tho).

I know its shitty but I will improve the hit rate , auto fire etc. and I will try to remove the shaking in the Killcam.
Also all Players will be supported.
If its finished I will release it here, there may be some more features.
If you have any questions add my skype: yano.mpgh


Video:

nice,you can hack the vsat always active multiplayer ?
looks like the normal Silent Aim... not pSilent... riperino m8
Quote Originally Posted by i4mTh3Fr34kPr0 View Post
looks like the normal Silent Aim... not pSilent... riperino m8
Im calculating the x/y yaws and then move them..

Or whatcha mean with that
Use correct section - main forum is for releases only. This is not first time so count this as last warning before small BAN.
Thanks
What exactly is this? Never heard of silent aim what does it do
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?