JME Menu 2.2

Posts 76–90 of 126 · Page 6 of 9
Thanks for the release! <3
Quote Originally Posted by GoldFarash View Post
Thanks for the release! <3
Click the Thanks button
Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Click the Thanks button
Lol, you leaked this cos you got butt hurt! the menu was already public and released so this was technically a repost. You also got the name wrong as well.

So really, you failed in every way possibru

And now you want repped? GTFO kid lol


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmo View Post
Click the Thanks button
1. Leak
2. Repost
3. Wrong title
4. Scams people who add him

Gtfo?
Quote Originally Posted by Jme View Post


Lol, you leaked this cos you got butt hurt! the menu was already public and released so this was technically a repost. You also got the name wrong as well.

So really, you failed in every way possibru

And now you want repped? GTFO kid lol


- - - Updated - - -



1. Leak
2. Repost
3. Wrong title
4. Scams people who add him

Gtfo?
1. Someone said thank you so he requested for them to say thank you to him in a way that would show him thanks.
2. IF IT IS PUBLIC IT IS NOT A FUCKING LEAK.
3. Why don't you show some of the logs of the "scams" he has done
4. Did you REALLY redo your entire post JUST so you could forget to delete the old one (\lol/).
5. Jme, I am telling you this because I have absolutely no respect for you, that is probably because I don't know you. Then again, I don't want to know someone who copy and pastes lystics scripts with one hand and clicks refresh on mpgh with the other 24 fucking 7.

Now shut the fuck up and leave Sebastian alone.

Thanks for sharing this, although I've actually found this on other posts before.
Quote Originally Posted by djglekke View Post
Thanks for sharing this, although I've actually found this on other posts before.
That's cool. This one was different so I decided to post it
i dont wana be that guy but.. i have no idea what im doing
Quote Originally Posted by Vadez View Post
i dont wana be that guy but.. i have no idea what im doing
Go to help and questions in the DayZ section. You'll find your question answered.
good job man!
Thanks! For the amazing post!

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks lol! Gotta keep on hacking m8.
I prefer H1Z1, but now ima get DayZ cause there hacks
nice +rep
Sebastian_420 what is your skype picture? I have some question for you.
Quote Originally Posted by Bimbi_Qc View Post
Sebastian_420 what is your skype picture? I have some question for you.
It's the same as my MPGH picture.
Posts 76–90 of 126 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?