Red faceHelpDamage count plugin

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Damage count plugin
its not my idea, i remember reading it before.
it would be nice a plugin for k relay that shows the total damage you've done just to bosses, it would be usefull to know when to stop hitting bes for example and change to nut/geb on ffa tombs, to get loot from all 3
and would be nice overall to help with the souldbound damage idea and stuff like that.
is it possible? if it is, can someone make it ?
thanks
This is actually a sick idea. I would totally make it but I haven't the slightest clue how to code :c
I would also be interested if someone were to make it!
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?