HelpInfinite "Loading..." on Client

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Infinite "Loading..." on Client
Hello,

Since RotMG was updated to 27.3.2, I built a new client with ORape 2.3 Modified.
When I load the SWF into flashplayer, I get an infinite Loading Screen.
The game loads fine when I use the legit client from realmofthemadgodhrd.appspot.com


Pic of the loading screen: http://gyazo.com/a5cc5d9bcc28e48ff67805e80e720498ⓘ


~Sand
It is beacause the recent update, clients need to be updated to
Quote Originally Posted by elwholo View Post
It is beacause the recent update, clients need to be updated to
I used the "Download latest client" feature. It downloaded 27.3.2
Would there be any problem with the hacks themselves?
Quote Originally Posted by Sandbank View Post
I used the "Download latest client" feature. It downloaded 27.3.2
Would there be any problem with the hacks themselves?
For me, the client i have uses flash and keeps saying connected,then says loading error retrying. Is this happening since the client isnt updated, if so does it update automatically?
I have the same problem
Just wait few days till they update hacked client.
Quote Originally Posted by HackerXXL View Post
wait few days
What is this, 2011?
Have you tried to Clear Cache?
Quote Originally Posted by SillyGas View Post
Have you tried to Clear Cache?
Did that and the client loaded.

Solved

~Sand
I'm getting this and I don't even use a hacked client... I tried putting in the newest AGC stuff but that still didn't work. I can't get into the nexus.
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
I'm getting this and I don't even use a hacked client... I tried putting in the newest AGC stuff but that still didn't work. I can't get into the nexus.
Do you use a standalone .swf file or a web link?

If you use a .swf file to play, try using thisⓘ in flashplayer (14 works for me)
Hmmm, I tried it and got a language error.
Quote Originally Posted by EY$RUH$%Ueye5yy5 View Post
Hmmm, I tried it and got a language error.
add the link to Flash trusted loations.

Steps:
  1. Open Flash Player
  2. Right-Click on the window
  3. Go to "global settings"
  4. Go the "advanced" tab
  5. scroll down
  6. open trusted locations
  7. add the link to the trusted locations
  8. save and restart flash player
Well do you use k relay or do you connect to a proxy server ? check again if you are connect to proxy server the game wont load and stuck on loading screen connect to server normally without k relay,
To play realm u ahve to delete local content then reinstall
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?