ArrowCOD MW2 Rank Hack

Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
.....I deleted all the files except the lvl70 max prestige one and it reset me to level 1.
I tried it agian, to make sure I did the right files, and I did. (and to try and skip it from lvl 1 to lvl 70 :-/ )

How can I fix this, please? I did precisely what it said.
The "Main Menu" I went to, because it said to go to the Multiplayer, was the one with these options
-Play
-Options
-Main Menu
-Quit.

Thankfully, by accessing Multiplayer through the real Main Menu with Spec Ops, SP and MP, it came back up with the lvl 70 first prestige that I had been on.

It did not work, and it very nearly screwed me. Could you please help?
Dont work for me?

I do all teh steps but when i hit the button nothing happens at mw2
This hack was for a previous version of COD MW2, it wont work but wont get you vac banned if you try. If any admin out there would be kind enough could they close this?
Quote Originally Posted by yoman35 View Post
This hack was for a previous version of COD MW2, it wont work but wont get you vac banned if you try. If any admin out there would be kind enough could they close this?
It is faster + better to PM a staff member.
hey do u know how 2 do that on xbox 360
Posts 16–22 of 22 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us