Looking for address that points to inMission (or something similar)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for address that points to inMission (or something similar)
I'm looking for an address to state whether or not the user (you) is in a mission or not, I'm not sure if it'd be a boolean, or something else completely, but if anyone knows a method to go about finding it, I'd greatly appreciate it, and I'd be glad to mention you in the final project that I'm building (it's just a small tool for reading mission stats)
Open cheat engine, set type to byte. Search for 0, start a mission, search for 1, leave mission, repeat until you have a green address.
Quote Originally Posted by gtaplayer2 View Post
Open cheat engine, set type to byte. Search for 0, start a mission, search for 1, leave mission, repeat until you have a green address.
Seems as though it REALLY doesn't want to scan, it's been paused for about 10 minutes here, hasn't moved at all...
EDIT:
After figuring out why it wouldn't move, it was saving temp files to my 111GB SSD, here's how big it is on my HDD:
Using cheat engine would be your best bet. Also post in the right section next time -_-
Quote Originally Posted by KillTheNoise View Post
post in the right section next time -_-
Sorry about that, I saw the help section right after I posted it, it was a rookie mistake.
except im not a rookie
Have you tried taking a look at Gir's modification of s0beit's hook? He has a class within that is designed to teleport you to mission waypoints and of course only works when in missions. I'm sure the address you're looking for is within that class, I just can't check right this moment.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?