Vandalized's Jaybird SE Service
Hey guys, many of you may know me from my homework service. Today, I'm happy to say that I'm expanding my services and opening up my Jaybird Blue Buds X SE service for people in Canada, the EU, and Australia.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the price?
$30 USD
2. Can I request a refund after the payment has been made?
Unless your order has been failed, I will not be providing any refunds.
3. How can I contact you?
You can add me on Skype "getvandalized"
4. How will I be updated of my order status?
You can request an update from me via Skype. I will also be providing customers with updates once each stage of the SE has been complete.
Terms of Service(You agree to these automatically when using my service)
1. You will under no circumstance chargeback
2. No refunds will be issued except for the instance of a failed order
3. The TOS can be updated at any time
As well, one vouch copy will be provided to someone who is eligible. Thank you and as always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to add me on Skype.
Frequently Asked Questions:
1. What is the price?
$30 USD
2. Can I request a refund after the payment has been made?
Unless your order has been failed, I will not be providing any refunds.
3. How can I contact you?
You can add me on Skype "getvandalized"
4. How will I be updated of my order status?
You can request an update from me via Skype. I will also be providing customers with updates once each stage of the SE has been complete.
Terms of Service(You agree to these automatically when using my service)
1. You will under no circumstance chargeback
2. No refunds will be issued except for the instance of a failed order
3. The TOS can be updated at any time
As well, one vouch copy will be provided to someone who is eligible. Thank you and as always if you have any questions please do not hesitate to add me on Skype.

