NIGGA WE MADE IT

Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3
NIGGA WE MADE IT

only took 970 wins
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post

only took 970 wins
Thats awesome dude.
Noice, maybe I should install CSGO again.

Then again, it's a shit game, and I'd get bored of it and delete it again.
Quote Originally Posted by Minnesota Dabs View Post
Noice, maybe I should install CSGO again.

Then again, it's a shit game, and I'd get bored of it and delete it again.
MM is shit. Esea/cevo/faceit make the game better, Registry wise.

Pistols, scouts, =shit
boost me after i get off another fuckig 7 day ban pls

Shit people I play with give me aids, Gold nova is the new bronze 5
The ******'s on top for once?

Congrats.
1337 haxor detected
If this is legit, Good job, after the last wave I went from dmg to supreme, got GE for a small amount of time, and went back down to supreme.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
boost me after i get off another fuckig 7 day ban pls

Shit people I play with give me aids, Gold nova is the new bronze 5
My smurf account is LEM but I can most def help you rank up. ez

Quote Originally Posted by Austin View Post
ayy grats
thanks pud

Quote Originally Posted by Predator's Panda View Post
If this is legit, Good job, after the last wave I went from dmg to supreme, got GE for a small amount of time, and went back down to supreme.
970 wins
3.4k hours

I cheated to get GE.
Congratulations.
Posts 1–15 of 32 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?