MPGH CA Auto-Inject

Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
MPGH CA Auto-Inject
My unlimited .dll injector.. I've put it with the new interface and added a few more features.

Instructions --

Load Any Amount Of .dll Files As You Wish.
Click Auto-Inject and Run CA

If Close After Injection Is Checked The Program Will Wait Until CA Closes Before Closing Itself.

F1 Exits The Program.

FAQ --

Q -- I Click On Auto-Inject But The Injector Does NOT Work.

A -- To Make Sure That You ACTUALLY Clicked Auto-Inject, The Program Will No Longer Move. After You Click Auto-Inject The Program Will Stop Completely.

Virus Scans --

Virustotal. MD5: 9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50

CA Auto-Inject.rar MD5:9267a49fc79338dacae39e041a5bae50 - VirSCAN.org Scanners did not find malware!

Screen Shot --



--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Want Your Name On My Programs??
Read >>>
THIS THREAD <<<
CA Auto-Inject.rarattachment deleted · 4,755 downloads before removal
Do you do anything but make hacks? I mean this in the most respectful way possible of course. O.o


Nice work btw.
/Approved

post results
Good Job WPS But i have 1 question, why would u need to inject unlimited .dlls? If you inject 12+ the game/program will usually crash. Other thant that good program I like the GUI
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
Good Job WPS But i have 1 question, why would u need to inject unlimited .dlls? If you inject 12+ the game/program will usually crash
well i didnt want to set a limit by only allowing 5 or so .dll files, so it's unlimited
Quote Originally Posted by Grim View Post
well i didnt want to set a limit by only allowing 5 or so .dll files, so it's unlimited
ahh ok i see Well nice work, ima use it now instead of perX
Quote Originally Posted by Bombsaway707 View Post
ahh ok i see Well nice work, ima use it now instead of perX
awesome

"This Message Was Too Short"
Works great but the words on the interface are blurry and are hard on the eyes
Quote Originally Posted by ramaustus View Post
Works great but the words on the interface are blurry and are hard on the eyes
re run the program so you get a different background
Thanx for this
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
Where do I get .dll files at?
they are the hacks we use on combat arms
This is my first time using a Injector where can I download the .dll files from?
Quote Originally Posted by JustinFatalx View Post
This is my first time using a Injector where can I download the .dll files from?
from their threads.. search for CA Public Hacks
I just tryed a .dll file I injected it and everything and still it didnt work. Do you have any good .dll hacks I can use?
Posts 1–15 of 120 · Page 1 of 8
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us