Outdatedclockwork's tiny hacks #12b

Posts 301–315 of 364 · Page 21 of 25
UD 19:15 23.6 gmt+3, Played on valves official servers.
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post


Not enough proof. Post ingame image.


- - - Updated - - -



That is odd. What kind of keyboard are you using?
Just my regular laptop keyboard, nothing special.
I played 3 games with this hack on. Not Vac'ed yet! Gr8 hax 10/10 werk clockwork!
Quote Originally Posted by clockwork235 View Post
Thanks I'll check on this. You don't have any macros on or anything right?
I'm using my num keys as binds to buy guns, if that helps any.
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
Did you protect it with Enigma ? so yes, check if you have 32bit installed if not get it! the 64 bit version tends to "break" the hack.
If not the above, try restarting the game a few times.
Dunno I'm not home for another like 10 minutes so I can't ask. Newnpvt version coming up though :9
Can I use this hack on 4:3 1024x768 FULLSCREEN or do I have to go windowed or fullscreen windowed?
Quote Originally Posted by Santte View Post
Can I use this hack on 4:3 1024x768 FULLSCREEN or do I have to go windowed or fullscreen windowed?
It should say in the main thread post .__.
Quote Originally Posted by Santte View Post
Can I use this hack on 4:3 1024x768 FULLSCREEN or do I have to go windowed or fullscreen windowed?
Pretty sure that it will work on fullscreen (post feedback if it doesn't), but playing on windowed fullscreen is recommended!
Got a crash now.
Quote Originally Posted by FriendlyMelon View Post
Did you protect it with Enigma ? so yes, check if you have 32bit installed if not get it! the 64 bit version tends to "break" the hack.
If not the above, try restarting the game a few times.
How would one check? and yes I did protect it and re-hash ect.
Quote Originally Posted by Asis the Autist View Post
How would one check? and yes I did protect it and re-hash ect.
First of all, no need to re-hash, since it is a waste of time and doesn't really do anything, so using Enigma or VMProtect will do
Second of all, right click the Enigma shortcut, then go to general and look for Description, if it is called Enigma64g it is 64bit if it is called Enigma32g it is the 32bit version: http://gyazo.com/ea5a56def5778f28bab51b37cb6a64ea

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Asis the Autist View Post
The 24 KB file will not open normal?
Not sure what you mean, with it not opening ?
if it doesn't download or deletes itself when opening, try disabling your anti-virus or add it as an exception.
Quote Originally Posted by Deepke View Post
Got a crash now.
More info please, post your system information and what you did or feature you used before it crashed
The 24 KB file will not open normal?
I'm on the main menu and I open the file autopistol but nothing happens.
Do you know thats vac banns are delayed ? So pls stop posting ud
Posts 301–315 of 364 · Page 21 of 25
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?