Hancock Mode

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Hancock Mode
I dont know if this is the right place to post this,apologies if so

My friends ask me what hancock mode is and im posting it to tell whoever doesnt know..disregard those who do

hancock mode is flying.. use your [ and ] keys to fly up and around ..use right ] key to go up then when your parachute appears start pressing the left [ and you can fly around like superman using WASD and those 2 keys..takes some practice but a lot of fun.

works online also
Thread moved to the correct section.
nigg er menu has hancock mode if thats what youre asking..
Equality menu for hancock mode. Doesn't work online for me though, ScricptHookV.dll crashes when I activate. Also I got banned today using Equality menu so I wouldn't suggest using mods at the moment
Quote Originally Posted by betaboy1987 View Post
Equality menu for hancock mode. Doesn't work online for me though, ScricptHookV.dll crashes when I activate. Also I got banned today using Equality menu so I wouldn't suggest using mods at the moment
What did you do to get you banned cause I have been using the same menu and still survived.
Quote Originally Posted by Ichayd View Post
What did you do to get you banned cause I have been using the same menu and still survived.
I went into a public lobby and tried Hancock mode which made the script-hook crash, so I was on-line for like 5 minutes maximum. I could not be bothered to play the game after that, 15 minutes later checked my email and boom "Rockstar Games Violation Notification" banned.

The night before I was shooting money for people. I was invisible though and my bro who was not invisible, shooting money as-well is not banned. Which leads me to believe it was those 5 minutes I was on-line running the menu
Yes 2 friends got banned today spawning vehicles in a heist using equality but i think its just bad luck ,I dont think a specific trainer is to blame,nword beta 4.15 menu doesnt crash with hancock mode online
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us