PostSpace Dragon Balls bot

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Space Dragon Balls bot
Hi all,
As requested by Caffiend for Space Dragon Balls bot, I created this bot which picks all the quest rewards. I have made 2 bots public and private rooms so use which ever you prefer.

Sorry but since I am not allowed to post any links yet i cant post Virus Scan for the files. Plz admin attach them on my behave.
Thanks

Default class: necromancer
you can customize class as per your need.

Virus Scans:
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1435109459/
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...fb9809f10e4cd5
Space dragon Balls bot_mpgh.net.rar933 B · 1,085 downloads Clean
Thanks alot mate. very quick response.
Thank You for this, I will be sure to test it out
Heyy another Indian who likes making bots for others like me....Hello mate
Thanks for approval and virus scans Jim Morrison

Hi CCaspain, yes I create bots for quest ones I need IDs and the normal bots can b easily created
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?