SolvedAbout how hacks get detected

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
About how hacks get detected
New to game hacking, I understand how they work and all but not how the game or VAC detects them. Cheats that write are more detectable than ones that only read right? so using walls are more likely to get you vacced than using a trigger? also how does the hack detection work, I'd assume it just gets too known or something, so if I make a trigger that I and only I will ever use will it be forever undetected?
Thanks. Any help appreciated!
Essentially if you create and maintain your hack privately the chances are much slimmer then a public or heavily used hack, but it can still be easily detected if you don't know what you are doing and since you post in csgo how vac and it's various modules work.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Valve_Anti-Cheat contains the basics but to understand more in depth you have to play around with it yourself or wait for a more experienced hacker to fill you in.

To successfully create a hack that last longer then average you should get acquainted with working on ring0 level
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?