This guy...

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This guy...
Just exposing this kid this is @Riigged



Kierze doesnt even know how to use a trade bot, then he got butthurt when I sarcasticly said i will kill ur family and take items and run away and deleted me from contacts.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post

Kierze doesnt even know how to use a trade bot, then he got buthurt when I sarcasticly said i will kill ur family and take items and run away and deleted me from contacts.
riigged is also chrisrocks and yi ying or some shit
also if i reported this to the police i believe it is illegal to threaten someone about killing their family?

Update:

http://gyazo.com/430850cf1dc0de4b76de3201c3f931dfⓘ yep 10 years sentence
Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
riigged is also chrisrocks and yi ying or some shit
yes, everyone knows retard.
i was unbanned because I refunded the people, but anyways gonna laugh when you get banned for ban evading kek.
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
yes, everyone knows retard.
i was unbanned because I refunded the people, but anyways gonna laugh when you get banned for ban evading kek.
xD @krazyshank @Royce is this true i will get banned for being banned on a different account?
You really are mentally retarded so @Kierze?
Or you just got on the Internet now?
congrats this kid wanted to play dirty and look at his sexy new image title i got him!
why is this person not banned if he has admitted to ratting/keylogging other peoples accounts?

It seems a bit naive, but how do we know if he'll do it again?
Quote Originally Posted by nigjew View Post
why is this person not banned if he has admitted to ratting/keylogging other peoples accounts?

It seems a bit naive, but how do we know if he'll do it again?
i was banned on prod for it, but im not going to get banned on here for it, this is mpgh, multiplayer game hacking... hacking... hacking... and the accounts werent users from here, for all I know, at least, they were chosen from people I dislike in realm/people who fell into my trap.. i advertised a virused link on my realmeye and anyone who downloaded it got hacked lol..
Quote Originally Posted by Riigged View Post
i was banned on prod for it, but im not going to get banned on here for it, this is mpgh, multiplayer game hacking... hacking... hacking... and the accounts werent users from here, for all I know, at least, they were chosen from people I dislike in realm/people who fell into my trap.. i advertised a virused link on my realmeye and anyone who downloaded it got hacked lol..
that made me chuckle a bit
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?