SteelSeries AND Fitbit SEing service

Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by Thakur View Post
Wow. I must say, you did a brilliant job in editing that; however my screenshot isn't fake and I honestly have no idea how to edit stuff like you just did. Kudos to you. As for the shipping receipts, I'll ask my cousin for it. But to be honest, I probably won't, because I've already completed 2 orders for satisfied customers and am completing the rest. Prepare a fork and knife to swallow your words once the vouches come pouring in.

tl;dr, idgaf and gtfo, I'm making c-c-c-c-cash and got madz SEz skillz. Predator will vouch soon once he gets his item.
Ha. I would not be mad bruv I can SE fitbits in minutes. I sell them for $250 a piece so I doubt you make more money that that. As for se skills I have se'd shit tonnes incl. steelseries, fitbit, HP, Amazon, razer, Cineplex, Logitech, iTunes,Apple and a lot more. So again I highly doubt you have better se skills than me.
Quote Originally Posted by TheSocialEngineer View Post
Ha. I would not be mad bruv I can SE fitbits in minutes. I sell them for $250 a piece so I doubt you make more money that that. As for se skills I have se'd shit tonnes incl. steelseries, fitbit, HP, Amazon, razer, Cineplex, Logitech, iTunes,Apple and a lot more. So again I highly doubt you have better se skills than me.
I respect you. You may be good at SEing. You have your own Fitbit thread, therefore you are flaming mine and calling me a scammer. Don't be so low, get back to your own thread. Thank you, I will post more proof as it comes in.
Quote Originally Posted by Thakur View Post
I respect you. You may be good at SEing. You have your own Fitbit thread, therefore you are flaming mine and calling me a scammer. Don't be so low, get back to your own thread. Thank you, I will post more proof as it comes in.
If someone is flaming on your thread without proof or just plain salestrashing, then report his/her posts. Don't get provoked by people insulting you or saying that they're a better SE'er because it wont be earning them any favors by bragging. Since you said you have a good number of orders, I suggest you get a Mod/GM to close the thread or stop taking any orders until you finish your current orders.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhomiz View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=970984

Would like to remind people of this. This guys is new, and the topic that I liked to scammed me out of 30$. Just be wary before you go balls deep in a deal with this guy. It fits the mould.



Yes. Please, be wary when dealing with me or anyone at all.
Quote Originally Posted by Wuzupmyhomiz View Post
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=970984

Would like to remind people of this. This guys is new, and the topic that I liked to scammed me out of 30$. Just be wary before you go balls deep in a deal with this guy. It fits the mould.
Got scammed $90US from that ******, but i was able to recover my funds thanks to paypal
Awesome. For the slow people out there he is not talking about me (lol)

For all of my existing customers, if I have not given you confirmation yet feel free to charge back any time and I will provide a full refund.
The guy who was flaming me is a scammer. How ironic.

I don't normally post shipping info or tracking but I wanted to validate myself to him. Guess I don't have to now.

Anyway, here's the Fitbit that got shipped
m.imgur.com/iezHb8s

SteelSeries support is slowing down.

If you want to place an order email me: thakurwott at gmail dot com now!

Thanks
Someone that can vouch already for this service?
Quote Originally Posted by Marshalled View Post
Someone that can vouch already for this service?
Waiting for a trusted vouch...
Any word on Predator?
+Thakur how is it going with the orders?
One SteelSeries is in progress. First few customers' orders are done. Just finished two Fitbits to the same person, same day. Will post tracking when I get it so you will know it's legit.

Confirmation imgur.com/a/wRAsY
One Apex M800 confirmation expected in about a week
Do you already started my order? When my H Wirelesswill arrive perhaps I will buy an M800 from you
Quote Originally Posted by TheGiolly View Post
Do you already started my order? When my H Wirelesswill arrive perhaps I will buy an M800 from you
Do email me! As far as your order is concerned it is on the second stage of creating the RMA.
Hey man I Emailed you about a Steel seris headset!
Posts 46–60 of 89 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?