Fabiano Source Behaviors
Hey guys, first post on this subforum. I've managed to get my client working and accessible from the outside without using shit like Hamachi.
Now that I have the server up and running and edited a few things in the nexus, I'd like to start making all the dungeons work properly. I've searched on the forums and google on how to make behavior, but apparently all the sources use different code and they're not compatible with eachother.
So is there either a list of published behaviors for Fabiano's source, or is there a good tutorial on how to make these behaviors for the fab source? I don't mind doing the work myself but looking at some of the other behaviors doesn't tell me a whole lot about how to code e.g. Oryx 1.
Now that I have the server up and running and edited a few things in the nexus, I'd like to start making all the dungeons work properly. I've searched on the forums and google on how to make behavior, but apparently all the sources use different code and they're not compatible with eachother.
So is there either a list of published behaviors for Fabiano's source, or is there a good tutorial on how to make these behaviors for the fab source? I don't mind doing the work myself but looking at some of the other behaviors doesn't tell me a whole lot about how to code e.g. Oryx 1.