Speed hack (CE)

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Speed hack (CE)
Hey guys, Snowie here.

This speed hack is default to multiply by 5. It speeds up the process of the game by 5, allowing you to run 5 times faster than what you would normally run at. After testing, I have discovered that this does not actually effect the stat reuse time, even though it displays that it may be ready.

You will need Cheat Engine to use this hack. You can download the latest version by googling Cheat Engine. (I can't post links xD Don't know why)

Features:
-button activated speed hack

To set this up, just run the file, and select RaiderZ as the process, then ingame, press and hold E at any time to activate the script.

If E is not your preferred button, you can change it by editing the file in notepad, and change this line:

if (isKeyPressed(VK_E)) then if lastspeed ~= 5 then speedhack_setSpeed(5) lastSpeed=5 end

Change E to any button you desire.




I claim no ownership of this script/cheat.
original thread: (Edit: can't add links , I didn't make this hack though)


VirusTotal
Jotti
RaiderZ speed hack_mpgh.net.rar373 B · 190 downloads Clean
I actually thanked you for the video before even watching. I assumed you had made a video about specifically this speed hack. however this speed hack you show here leaves you vulnerable to DC as it is continuous. I often find myself DC'ing from RaiderZ when I hold down the speed hack button for too long. Also this script allows you to turn on and off at will with the push of a button without having to direct your attention towards the cheat engine program and change the value of the speed. The script I uploaded here is far more efficient than the basic speed hack that is built in to cheat engine.
Instead of doing this I suggest you do this:

1. Open Cheat Engine.
2. Press Edit at the top.
3. Click settings.
4. Press HotKeys on the right hand side.
5. Click Speedhack speed 1.
6. Set a hotkey for speed 1 and a speed value.
7. Save!

http://puu.sh/jrpaX/5dd99f1bfb.png

Now whenever you are in game and you press the button it will change the selected process speed to the value you selected. Since there is 5 speed hack options in the Cheat Engine settings, I have set mine to different values. I've set numpad 1 to speed 1.00 which is normal and numpad 2 to speed 1.20 and numpad 3 to speed 1.50 and numpad 4 to speed 3.00 and numpad 5 to speed 6.00 so I can switch between any of those speeds just pressing those buttons on my numpad.
More steps for the same outcome, but I guess that is good for players who can't download much.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?