It means (D)isable (Z)ombie (M)ovement.
PatchedNew Codes 2015
Can someone show me how to use these codes please, I have no idea how to use it, pleaseee
this work on client version?
Codes don't working. Waiting for update.
Please release the trainer encrypted to DF team don't discover the codes.
Please release the trainer encrypted to DF team don't discover the codes.
Hello I can not use the code every time I put first scan does not appear anything at all, someone could help me?
I excuse know not speak much English use a translator feature: /
I excuse know not speak much English use a translator feature: /
That means that they're patched/changed and these codes don't work anymore. Sorry :/
Dmg exp and enable lootspots have been patched. Can you update those? thanks for your efforts though.
Patched @Kevin
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
WarRock - International HacksOPK tut. with the new codes 9 Blackshot Hacks & Cheatspls some1 find the new code for cheat engine
3 Call of Duty 4 - Modern Warfare (MW) HacksCheated, banned, new code, help!TI 0 CrossFire TutorialsPlayspan new code
1 Combat Arms DiscussionsLEECHED new coded minds hackJO 7