DiscussionThe problem with "cancer" modders

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
The problem with "cancer" modders
So after coming back from one week of Vacation in Berlin i heared that there was a new Cheating Targeting system. After hearing that i thought me and alot of other modders got banned, what apperently wasnt the case. So after wating some days getting the all the new versions of the Mod menus is use, scripthook etc. I played a bit. After a few hours i realized that there was nearly nobody banned and there were still alot of modders online. Long Story short 7/10 lobbys i have one of those little kids that get a mod menu to go online Frame/Blame everyone and crashing people that say stuff about them.



So i want to hear what your experience with these "cancer" modders are and if u do something against them or just let them do and quit?

PS: sorry for my bad english skills :x
You may not get banned on the spot if you're lucky enough to slip past the anti cheat system. Some douche reported me straight to the support website, Screen Name and all, for giving him the millions he begged me to drop on him. a month later, BAM! It probably didn't help I was loading up my friends as well but I'm sure they had an eye on me.

When ever some troll comes in and spawns crap on everyone I also spawn stuff hoping I've attached ufo's and cars to him/her as well. I stay for a while just to watch the room thin out hoping to catch the fucker. If I don't feel like screwing around I just go to another lobby.
Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post
You may not get banned on the spot if you're lucky enough to slip past the anti cheat system. Some douche reported me straight to the support website, Screen Name and all, for giving him the millions he begged me to drop on him. a month later, BAM! It probably didn't help I was loading up my friends as well but I'm sure they had an eye on me.

When ever some troll comes in and spawns crap on everyone I also spawn stuff hoping I've attached ufo's and cars to him/her as well. I stay for a while just to watch the room thin out hoping to catch the fucker. If I don't feel like screwing around I just go to another lobby.
Really depends, *slip past the anti cheat system* more like, don't activate it, for example, DLC unlockers... guaranteed to get auto banned on the spot lol. I don't get what you mean by "slip past" makes no sense really lol.
Not spawning money. I used the external trainers from gamecopyworld for a while and never once was banned. I start getting into these new menus you activate in-game and BAM 2 weeks. That's fine tho, I'll run out my luck here then switch over to fivem.net
Quote Originally Posted by Gettheclicker View Post
Not spawning money. I used the external trainers from gamecopyworld for a while and never once was banned. I start getting into these new menus you activate in-game and BAM 2 weeks. That's fine tho, I'll run out my luck here then switch over to fivem.net
What's fivem.net? free? i heard there making a unbanner but i highly doubt it will work.
Go there and check it out. It sounds a lot like GTA Online without boundaries or ban waves.
Quote Originally Posted by AndaleAndre View Post
So after coming back from one week of Vacation in Berlin i heared that there was a new Cheating Targeting system. After hearing that i thought me and alot of other modders got banned, what apperently wasnt the case. So after wating some days getting the all the new versions of the Mod menus is use, scripthook etc. I played a bit. After a few hours i realized that there was nearly nobody banned and there were still alot of modders online. Long Story short 7/10 lobbys i have one of those little kids that get a mod menu to go online Frame/Blame everyone and crashing people that say stuff about them.



So i want to hear what your experience with these "cancer" modders are and if u do something against them or just let them do and quit?

PS: sorry for my bad english skills :x
If I can find out who they are I will crash their game, no time for these idiots who just fuck it up for everyone and put a massive negative look and a big spotlight on us.
The system only targets people who spawn in a large influx of money. They don't actually give three shits about anyone who uses anything else. The money affects their ability to sell shark cards. About the kids though... i'm not too worried. GTA:O is pretty bland and boring now. I'm waiting for the GTA-MP mods to be done. That'll be fun.
Quote Originally Posted by Khyy View Post
The system only targets people who spawn in a large influx of money. They don't actually give three shits about anyone who uses anything else. The money affects their ability to sell shark cards. About the kids though... i'm not too worried. GTA:O is pretty bland and boring now. I'm waiting for the GTA-MP mods to be done. That'll be fun.
Yes the kids are getting so f**king annoying im about to make my own mod to get them all banned by unlocking shit at once for them remotely xDD (doubt this is possible though).
Quote Originally Posted by XSkilledEliteX View Post
Yes the kids are getting so f**king annoying im about to make my own mod to get them all banned by unlocking shit at once for them remotely xDD (doubt this is possible though).
It is very possible. Support can't tell the difference. All they can see is transactions of money acquired. Then you're stuck with the cliche inexperienced person who s making minimum wage posting generic responses to ban appeals. "We're sorry but your account was flagged for suspicious activity".
Lol nobody say something about the word cancer? Fuck you all cancer noobs
Quote Originally Posted by deardutch View Post
Lol nobody say something about the word cancer? Fuck you all cancer noobs
What do you mean exactly?
Cancer modders always gets bullied by me, fuck those kids playing GTA Online thinking they are gods with a mod menu, i can tell everyone its obvious that the most part of the free / cracked versions are used by kids with 10 years old or 14 and those kids are killing everyone, blaming, crashing games etc.. abusing, im not saying that EVERYONE WHO USE CRACKED/FREE are doing that, i just say that THE MOST part of people.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?