Vulcun

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
Vulcun
Does anyone use this website for betting?
Sure, a lot of people use it.
Never heard of it until this thread. Never seen any pro using this website either.

Looks good tho
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
Never heard of it until this thread. Never seen any pro using this website either.

Looks good tho
So far I've made like $9 profit from it.. But betting on this upcoming Gfinity series is extremely hard for me. Definitely takes a lot more strategy than CSGL though
I've heard of it but never really played it. I think its some sort of fantasy league for CSGO. The only person I've seen play/use it is m0E (streamer) but other youtubers do advertise it.
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?