CSGO FREE Silver Boosting!

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
CSGO FREE Silver Boosting!
Hey everyone.

I'm a DMG looking to boost Silvers for free. I am doing this because I just like to play against silvers for fun, but I find it difficult to get placed into silver on a smurf account. Any account silver is fine. You can remove skins, etc.

Please reply in this thread. I can boost up to MGish.

Thanks!
Can you take a nova 1 with ya?
Keep in mind I'll be on your account. That's why I'm doing this in the first place, because I have no silver accounts. Feel free to remove skins though.
Can you carry me instead of using my account? I'm unranked and must win 7 more comp to get rank but stuck with noobish team
I can't, because I don't have any accounts under MG2. I can q with you using my MG2 account, but you would probably do very poorly.
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?