PostOutdatedAVA Skin Lt96a1 To Lt96A1 Worm God Custom skin

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
AVA Skin Lt96a1 To Lt96A1 Worm God Custom skin



Virus Scan: http://virusscan.jotti.org/com/scanr...cbc8192dc914da
Virus Scan: https://www.virustotal.com/it/file/1...is/1435277263/

make a backup of the original

change the Normal Lt96a1 To my custom Lt96a1 Worm God yes it come's from csgo

\AVA\avaGame\Content\Weapons

Password: DONT ASK JUST READ IF IS TYPED SOME WHERE IN THE POST (No pass this time)

Also get a look at my page for asking skin or just for see the next gun i gonna release
https://www.facebook.com/AppiiHD

this file can't be reupload on other site

I'm not responsible if you get banned (But i'm pretty sure you won't get banned because of this).
Approval: @MNSubaru `
W344_mpgh.net.rar1.4 MB · 318 downloads Clean
Thank you Bro Keep Up with Your Extremly Good Skins I'm Really Thankfull to you
Looks awesome! Similar to Dragon Lore. Nice work!
Nice neat looking !
Sick skin I have a worm god in cs go and A.V.A now!
???
what do i need to ,to get thad skin
go to C:\\aeriagames\AVA\avaGame\Content\Weapons make a backup file of the w334.upk and replace that with my w344.upk
Nice skins!

Looks pretty beautiful ingame!


Nice neat looking !
can only the user see the skin or everybody with a Lt96a1 changes skin.
@cratos7 only you is gameside not serverside
please Appiii , I think an understanding on your part, I am unable to find the password please tell me
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?