WTSHP Monitor SE Package

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
HP Monitor SE Package
Package will include everything you need to SE those monitors, pictures, serials, steps, etc. Taking btc or AGC. Add me on skype cold0n3 if interested.

The 32in retails for $500 and the 34c retails for $1000
Added you on Skype, interested.
@Symmetrical can you change title to HP Monitor SE Package
Are you selling a service or information?
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Are you selling a service or information?
looks like information. "Package will include everything you need to SE"
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
looks like information. "Package will include everything you need to SE"
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
Are you selling a service or information?
Both information and service, I will guide you through the SE the first time.
Bump make the yung 5k a week easily.
Does this include the photos?
I bought one from you before for a high price and I was disappointed. What makes this one more providing?
Quote Originally Posted by MistaSerious View Post
Does this include the photos?
Photos, serials, and instructions.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I bought one from you before for a high price and I was disappointed. What makes this one more providing?
It really depends on how you use it, not me.
Bumpppp bump
I guess you're not giving out vouches?
Quote Originally Posted by Snake View Post
I guess you're not giving out vouches?
No need when I can vouch for OP.

OT:
Vouch for OP, traded some amazon accs in return for a monitor and I'm getting confirmation soon!
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?