Thumbs upTransmetTrainer 3.1 [Links Removed]

Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4
TransmetTrainer 3.1 [Links Removed]
--------------------------- Transmet Trainer 3.1 [ Links Removed ] ---------------------------


--------------- T h e n o v e l t y o f t h i s version -----------------

- Totally redesign menu !

+ 20 000 News Animations

- Fly Mod !
- Auto-Drive to WayPoint !
- Rain of vehicles !
- Bodyguards Menu !
- FREECAM Field Of View Modifier ( press Numpad 4 ; Numpad 6 or Gamepad version press DPAD Left ; DPAD Right ) + Coords of Freecam !
- Lists Menu of OBJECTS , ANIMS , Characteres ,
- FREECAM ! keys : Shift, Space, Z, G, S, W, X, N, V, Directional Buttons Or GAMEPAD Version : Joystick, X for progress , A for speed progress , LB ; RB for rotate , LT ; RT for down and up
- Invisble player
- Invisible Vehicle
- Go to custom page of list
- Alien Mod ( Missions beta testing )
- Move objects with the some keys of Freecam ( Gamepad version use Keyboard keys for move ) : Z , S , directional keys
- Cash dropper 50 000$ and cash dropper 20 000$


----- Screenshots & Videos: -----






----- For install the TransmetTrainer 3.1 ------


1 : Extract the content of folder "Keyboard Version" or "Gamepad xbox Version" in "C:\Program Files\Rockstar Games\Grand Theft Auto V\"
Or for Steam "C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\Grand Theft Auto V\" .

The mod is installed !

2 : Start the game and good game !


----- HotKeys -----

Keyboard version :
- F5 for active menu
- Numpad 8 for Up
- Numpad 2 for Down
- Numpad 0 for Back
- Numpad 6 for Next Page
- Numpad 4 for Previous Page
- Numpad 5 for Accept
- G for go to custom Page

Gamepad version :
- LB + RB for Active Menu
- Y for Up
- A for Down
- B for Back
- X for Accept
- DPAD Left for Previous Page
- DPAD Right for Next Page
- RB for go to Custom Page

----- Credits -----
Programmed by Transmet
Edited by me
Script Hook V by Alexander Blade

----- Virus Scans -----
https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/8...is/1435309223/ⓘ
http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanre...85dfef5ac71f53ⓘ
Transmet_Trainer_Edited_mpgh.net.rar630 KB · 2,787 downloads Clean
nice , hope it aprove soon !
keep going with ur cheats/mod menus , they are really good
waiting for test this menu
looks good nice work dude
Very nice work mate ! Keep it up !
Just a question, we need a new ScriptHook since the 26 June MAJ ?
looks good 50 k money nice work dude
Can't wait to try this, might be my new fav menu xD
Hi, I would like to ask you whether you can get for this ban? I would like to add yourself lvl well and some money and later graces this cheat I would have removed it would be a chance that I got banned? How can something will be wrong in my spelling I sorry I use Google translate
Quote Originally Posted by Lixtem View Post
Hi, I would like to ask you whether you can get for this ban? I would like to add yourself lvl well and some money and later graces this cheat I would have removed it would be a chance that I got banned? How can something will be wrong in my spelling I sorry I use Google translate
You can get banned for using any kind of hacks, adding levels to yourself is highest chance of ban from what i know, so i would rather do missions and get another hack to spawn you money because most of the times rockstar don't ban you for hacking spawning money ontop of you
Quote Originally Posted by skurken32222 View Post
You can get banned for using any kind of hacks, adding levels to yourself is highest chance of ban from what i know, so i would rather do missions and get another hack to spawn you money because most of the times rockstar don't ban you for hacking spawning money ontop of you
Is there any cheater what give me lvl and some money? (free)
Quote Originally Posted by Lixtem View Post
Is there any cheater what give me lvl and some money? (free)
You cannot give levels to others from what i know, but there are alot that can give you for free if you ask on this forum
thanks man ^^
Posts 1–15 of 48 · Page 1 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?