War Rock Maintenance Today At 2PM PDT (12-3-09), 12-3-09

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
War Rock Maintenance Today At 2PM PDT (12-3-09), 12-3-09
There will maintenance today at 2pm PDT.

If you think this is spam then don't flame, I usually post this so people don't ask why there hacks don't work. And of course they extended it. Today's maintenance has been extended to 1 - 2 hours, we apologize for the inconvenience at this time.
Gewd looking out .
Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
There will maintenance today at 2pm PDT.

If you think this is spam then don't flame, I usually post this so people don't ask why there hacks don't work. And of course they extended it. Today's maintenance has been extended to 1 - 2 hours, we apologize for the inconvenience at this time.
They always make it a few hours so annoying and now no more knives most likely.. ='[ back to borin' old fists
Lol..
I was just reading about this on the forums.
Thanks for the update.
thanks for the update, bro.
thanks bro i was wondering wtf

All servers have been patched and are live
Patch Notes:
• Ended Thanksgiving Event: “Carve Your Foes”
• New Purchasable Item for Item Shop:
• M7 (All Branch, 1st Slot Only)
• Removed STILETTO, SWORD, and THROWING_KNIFE.
• Various other tweaks and fixes.

IMPORTANT: Please remember to disable your Anti-Virus when updating and playing War Rock and RE-ENABLING it when you are done playing!
New Purchasable Item for Item Shop? what is it
Quote Originally Posted by billythekid1 View Post
New Purchasable Item for Item Shop? what is it
m7

it's an SMG
thanks for update bro and is new weapon good?
Quote Originally Posted by BMW M5 View Post
thanks for update bro and is new weapon good?
I'm sure it is, if its crap im going to be mad. Ive been waiting for a good gun.
The M7 is a grenade launcher actually..
I fail.
Quote Originally Posted by Scruffy View Post
The M7 is a grenade launcher actually..
I fail.
Wtf, I looked it up and it came up with the SMG from Halo 3. Then I typed in M7 grenade launcher and its a whole new story. I don't want no damn noobtube



Seriously?


Quote Originally Posted by SmokeyBear View Post
thats my thing to give everyone the news bitch

j/k

what up smokey???

the m7 is the knife actually. <-- rambo

a pretty gaey weapon.... but it works.

(yes "gay" should be spelled "gaey" in my opinion = it's "gaey"!)
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?