Mexico yo

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Mexico yo
So, tomorrow night, or Saturday morning, however you want to title it, I'm hopping on a plane and will be in Cancun for a little over a week.

Dun' worry, I got my shot. xP

Anyways, for anyone that cares, I won't have internet the entire time I'm away.

Later peeps.
Cancun is the shit though mang.!
Have fun

Also -- don't die.
i thought this was gonna be a hate thread on mexicans
Go going to see beaners.
Like that would of been something new.

@ Toxin - shall I go visit Africa to visit Nig's?
ur not gonna come back in one piece
Later bro. Have some fun
i wanna go to the moon
Yo get your self a beaner wife
I herd that shit is full of beaners yo.
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us