Endeavour V2 - BAN CONFIRMED!
Thanks for the heads up 

i have 10B 1800 rank not ban yet


My modding has been mild, but the first month and a half I was very blatant about it and got reported many many times. Reason being, I just flat out don't care if I get a ban and wanted to have fun with the game, because I wasn't enjoying it. But now I'm more cautious and I stay invisible when modding, no ban yet still, and I haven't been thrown in the cheater's pool yet either. Does the PC version even have a cheaters pool?
You guys know that is a screenshot from a Playstation right? They don't have the Playstation icons on the PC version, only the Xbox icons (You can see the Playstation "X" down the bottom right). So the mod menu may be detected on Playstation, but this has nothing to do with GTA on PC.
You done something you shouldn't have.
thank's for the warning mate 

it's been my go to mod since release and I still haven't gotten banned with it yet.
Answer by R*:
However. After checking your account. A mod was detected on your system that goes against our EULA policy and has triggered this ban. Because of this, we are unable to verify this claim and you will have to serve out the remaining 53 days on your ban.
you sir, are on some MAD cocaine 
i've been using endeavour since it was cracked, and still no ban on any of my accounts :P
i also have gone into random lobbies and exploded the entire lobby and crashed everyone.
spawning money, cars, asteroids
still no ban.
--EDIT--
I WAS BANNED ON ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS!
Although, not having any details of the ban because the account was cracked,
I'm pretty sure cheating had something to do with it.
I have since then unbanned the account (kind of) so no worries

i've been using endeavour since it was cracked, and still no ban on any of my accounts :P
i also have gone into random lobbies and exploded the entire lobby and crashed everyone.
spawning money, cars, asteroids
still no ban.--EDIT--
I WAS BANNED ON ONE OF MY ACCOUNTS!
Although, not having any details of the ban because the account was cracked,
I'm pretty sure cheating had something to do with it.
I have since then unbanned the account (kind of) so no worries

R* ban you for your fake stats just say you go online with mods give your self RP money buy stuff from dropped money what i do is dont RP myself dont give my self money or buy anything cos can always spawn cars and u dont need an apartment buy a cheap one with money u get from jobs just also get killed as well so it evens it out then i use mods online never get detected at all i have put this to the test and it works.
Similar Threads
Vindictus DiscussionsConfirm Ban messageSU 20 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) DiscussionsJust Using Endeavour Mod Menu Chance Of Banned
4 Garry's Mod Discussions & HelpConfirmed ban reasons
14 Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Discussionsban rate on Endeavour if any?BO 25 DayZ DiscussionCONFIRMED GLOBAL BAN FOR BOWENS INJECTOR
18

