Planet Earth Grenade

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Planet Earth Grenade
This is my very first mod, and since lots of people were doing grenade mods, I decided to do one too.

My Screenie:

And the download:


If it takes too long to approve, can I upload external link it thats okay?

Here is link to screenie
http://img301.imageshack.us/img301/9...atarms00vd.jpgⓘ
Combat-Arms_00.jpgattachment deleted · 913 downloads before removal
GUNS_SND_Throwing.zipattachment deleted · 179 downloads before removal
Screenies don't have to be attached... Outside link please xD
Im Going too make a Kirby Grenade ;D
Woah!
An 11 post choob knows his stuff.
Good job!
Quote Originally Posted by Ken Jeong View Post
Woah!
An 11 post choob knows his stuff.
Good job!
Lol if you noticed I joined same month as you.. I only haven't posted because I didn't verify my email until yesterday.

I've been around MPGH since around june 08, I had CA vip a few times, but my two accounts (which I had vip on) Neku and NeSu both got hacked.
Lols okay I do outside link for screenie
Okay Screenie is up
Nice, it actually looks pretty awesome! And I'm guessing this is your first mod?
Yep, and thanks
He's got the whole world..in his hands

He's got the whole world...in his hands

He's got the whole world...in his hands

Rofl... I could go on forever, or at least until I run out of grenades.
i wonder if i can see my house on the nade
fkin better then pokebal nade
Lol you want to explose Earth don't you? XD nice release
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us