personal attack everywhere

Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
personal attack everywhere
wow stop the personal attack (ha)
why'd you ban me for saying bane is not white, wasn't even referring to you.
stop personal attack!!!! (ha), I have a lot of sections to manage Dave. I'm sorry
(Ps. Mayion)
Go back to Zambia you person attackard.
Quote Originally Posted by Dave84311 View Post
Go back to Zambia you person attackard.
please Dave, I'm not a Zambian.
Quote Originally Posted by Sykole View Post
please Dave, I'm not a Zambian.
Take the abuse.

OT: I rate your signature as a 10/10, Mayion.
Quote Originally Posted by Sykole View Post
please Dave, I'm not a Zambian.
The year of Dave's abuse.
Since Mayion already got unbanned, should this thread be closed @Liz?
Posts 1–6 of 6 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?