Talkingclockworks next release?

Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
clockworks next release?
I'm real excited about his next release, does anyone have any thoughts on what'll be in it?
his new hack will include the following
undetected for life, walls , toggles, bunny hop, recoil, aim dot, and a new feature, auto updating signatures that can never be detected.

jk jk idk
I cant be certain what new things will come of it due to the fact that his releases in my opinion are perfect as is only thing I have to say is I hope it comes very soon im tired of waiting 3 days for a release haha
Quote Originally Posted by aika222 View Post
I'm real excited about his next release, does anyone have any thoughts on what'll be in it?
he told me yesterday 1-2 days, i hope he aint mad at me for tellin that but yeah so id expect it tomorrow, as to whats in it idk probably same old good good stuff
Quote Originally Posted by Lificious View Post
nah clockwork is RIPP
lol wattttt
as they say, patience is always rewarded
When people start posting in the right section.

//Moved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
When people start posting in the right section.

//Moved
Oh dear god that'll be the day hell freezes over
Yeah, I was on a road trip and I come back to a 2 day old detected 12d with no new release, kinda fucked.
it's out. He just hasn't released it to public on mpgh.
Quote Originally Posted by AsianManDan View Post
it's out. He just hasn't released it to public on mpgh.
I hope you're not trolling like others here on MPGH.
Quote Originally Posted by Halfofamind View Post
he told me yesterday 1-2 days, i hope he aint mad at me for tellin that but yeah so id expect it tomorrow, as to whats in it idk probably same old good good stuff
Ye we be mad. You're worse than Edward Snowden now.


- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by AndyV6 View Post
I hope you're not trolling like others here on MPGH.
Well it's technically been out. But only BETA builds.
it'll be filled with ESPs, Aimdots and more features! Find out MORE on the next episode only at FOX​!
Quote Originally Posted by JDoawp View Post
Well it's technically been out. But only BETA builds.
I know that, you said yourself you've been doing some testing. But I thought he released privately ( making it a paid hack). Don't get me wrong, I'll even pay if it gets private.

Clockwork is love, clockwork is life
Posts 1–15 of 41 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us