MPGH, I need ur Help!

Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4
Quote Originally Posted by LegendaryAbbo View Post
Firsty, that's dog act.
Secondly, I don't think you'll be together for more then a couple of months, if that let alone your entire life.
Thirdly, you probz trolling, because I have no idea why the hell you would ask the people of mpgh
QFT
We at MPGH dont care about yaw monkey buisness/personal life, let alone help you with it =/.....



























































troll...
poor troll. stumpy's cutting his grass.
do the hot one, then move on to the other one
Quote Originally Posted by -XpliCitt- View Post

99% of the time school relationships don't make it out of school..
Statistics back me up.
My parents did. :'D


And lol @ troll.
Quote Originally Posted by Metro View Post
First you stop trolling
then you go out and look for a real girlfriend
you fail
then you come back and troll more
I Second that.
Quote Originally Posted by R3V View Post


thts her.
Fuck my eye's I'm blinded by ugly-ness, your yo young to fall in "love" and hey your 15 have fun with your life.




Troll
Ohmahgawd -- another one of these threads?
Quote Originally Posted by PandN View Post


Fuck my eye's I'm blinded by ugly-ness, your yo young to fall in "love" and hey your 15 have fun with your life.




Troll
I've fallen in love. What is it illegal to fall in love at Sixteen 'cause I'm sure as hell in love.
So your saying Haylea would be like your "replacement girlfriend"? I hope she finds out and you burn in hell.
proof or gtfo
dam, you fucking people have no god dam remorse!!! I FUCKING love it!!!
Posts 46–56 of 56 · Page 4 of 4

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?