WTSPayPal verification Service .

Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2
PayPal verification Service .
I am selling VCC for verification and you will get around 2$ back when PayPal refund .

All what you will do is to add the card and then confirm it and I will give you the 4 digit code .

Price : 20$



TOS :
-I am not responsible after I give you the card .
-Your PayPal must be a European country .
-For USA PayPal there is a VBA (Bank of America) and it is for 20$
-Payment is only paypal and as "Family and Friends" .
-I have already done this before and I have done it for @andiasliwa .


Add me on skype poxer9 or just click on my signature .
Bump .
Bump .
Bump .
Bump .
20$ is steep, let me know if you decrease that.
Quote Originally Posted by Carson+ View Post
20$ is steep, let me know if you decrease that.
Well for a legit verification its decent , beside if I make it cheaper then its a loss for me .
Bump .

- - - Updated - - -

Bump .


- - - Updated - - -

Bump .


- - - Updated - - -

Bump .
Bump .
I've used his service to verificate a friend's PayPal account. The confirmation code was given in 48h after I payed him. Legit guy although price is pretty expensive for only giving a vcc and the confirmation code. I thought he was going to 'upgrade' all limits, but the 2.5k receiving limit stays.

Conclusion: It's expensive for what it is, but it's a friendly and legit guy. It is worth it!
Cool guy! Used his services to become verified and it was completed in 48 hours! There were no problems, seller was very cooperative and everything turned out just fine. The price might be a bit hefty, but it's definitely worth it
Bump .
Quote Originally Posted by Poxer View Post
Bump .
Bump! +Vouch for this fag. Bought a VBA and a VCC off him!
Bump .
I added you on skype to chat.

******dianaseller - Thank you!
Posts 1–15 of 26 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?