Detectedclockwork's tiny hacks #13

Posts 241–255 of 521 · Page 17 of 35
Quote Originally Posted by LycanTV View Post
Welcome to Romania my friend ! The best internet in the world.
Yeah, lol, no shit. The country itself isn't as rich but the internet connections there are one of the best in the world. The irony, eh?
Quote Originally Posted by iDarkDude View Post
Look at mine
Quote Originally Posted by traceF View Post
Quote Originally Posted by BlueSmurf View Post
2nd Hashchanger makes it more chance that you will get a vac ban because it ads a signature to your file to make it more detected.
are you actually sure of what you said there? hashchanging making a hack more detected?

can anyone confirm this?
Stop using hashchanger because its useless guys.... , vac doesn't scan for hash
is there any way to save settings? its a bit annoying to have to cycle through settings every time the cheat is opened
Nobody asked but....here is it!

UNDETECTED
29th June 2015 20:00 Germany / GMT +2 | 12:00 AM GMT -6
- VAC(competitive) UD
- ESEA DETECTED (ESEA is looking for suspicius behavior and unhuman reactions. Trigger with 30ms=insta ban! kinda )
- CEVO MAYBEDETECTED
- FACE-IT MAYBEDETECTED

(CEVO and FACE-IT are NOT Detected but I recommend to dont use it any more. I know im kinda paranoid BUT safety first and take this seriously. PLZ!)

In general: DO NOT ragehack! Its bad for everyone!

I keep posting a status update every few hours, only for you . Exept for the night, im sleeping
PLZ press Thanks if this helped you
anyone getting a message like this ingame?
"[Anti-Cheat] VAC detected a cheater."
I'm not 100% sure it was mine though.
Used cw_rewrite_protected (enigma)
Tried hashchangerv2 but enigma failed when it was used.
Does this mean its detected?
Will I be going on a VACation?
I'm not allowed links but i do have a screenshot.
Undetected

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by jhnslsr View Post
anyone getting a message like this ingame?
"[Anti-Cheat] VAC detected a cheater."
I'm not 100% sure it was mine though.
Used cw_rewrite_protected (enigma)
Tried hashchangerv2 but enigma failed when it was used.
Does this mean its detected?
Will I be going on a VACation?
I'm not allowed links but i do have a screenshot.
That was probably just a troll lol
Quote Originally Posted by jhnslsr View Post
anyone getting a message like this ingame?
"[Anti-Cheat] VAC detected a cheater."
I'm not 100% sure it was mine though.
Used cw_rewrite_protected (enigma)
Tried hashchangerv2 but enigma failed when it was used.
Does this mean its detected?
Will I be going on a VACation?
I'm not allowed links but i do have a screenshot.
Lol Someone just did spaces and did that it is a troll.
clockworks
Can I play and competitive?It is undetectable?
Quote Originally Posted by vilanmarius View Post
Can I play and competitive?It is undetectable?
Yes it is
//2short
Quote Originally Posted by BlueSmurf View Post
Yes it is
//2short
the hell are you smoking did you not see that he updates this constantly because t keeps getting detected? you can use it until it's detected and then you get vac banned.
Quote Originally Posted by rageqg View Post
the hell are you smoking did you not see that he updates this constantly because t keeps getting detected? you can use it until it's detected and then you get vac banned.
what are you smoking you don't even make sence
Posts 241–255 of 521 · Page 17 of 35
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us