HP Slate 21 Pro & Monitor SE Service!

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
HP Slate 21 Pro & Monitor SE Service!
Sup MPGH! Everyone keeps telling me to come here and sell stuff so finally decided to give you guys a shot. I am here to sell some HP items that I can SE. Sorry for the crappy thread design, I am not allowed to post images so this is the best I can do!



---- ITEMS FOR SALE ----

HP Slate 21 Pro ALL-IN-ONE PC (NEWEST MODEL) - Price is 100$ - Retails 350.
HP EliteDisplay E201 Monitor - Price is 75$ - Retails 180$.
HP ZR30W Monitor - Price is 200$ - Retails 800$.
HP 34C Monitor - Price is 350$ - Retails 1000$. (LIMITED NUMBER AVAILABLE)
HP LD4730G 47-Inch Ultra-Slim - Price is 500$ - Retails 3,000$.

For right now this is all I am offering. All these items have 2 day shipping and I require 1 day of processing time on my end. So I have a day to complete orders. So I can have the device to you in 3-4 days. If any staff member would like any item on this list free to prove my legitimacy hit me up. Ill even let you watch me do your SE <3

If your interested in buying please add me on skype disniggacrayy


---- VOUCHES ----


[QUOTE=Predator;10666265][FONT="Century Gothic"]Posting back for an update on my vouch. Seller showed me step by step process of the entire thing. As of now looks like I'm getting a new monitor! I will be leaving an in depth review as soon as I get it and after I compile the pics and evidence.

So far so good!


- - - Updated - - -

More proof!




I ALSO SELL HIGH-END HP LAPTOPS
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread.php?t=985264
Mind if I get a vouch?
Fashizzle dawg. Talking to you now on skype!
Lowered to 200$. Thats a pretty low price for those on that site, 200$ is still a solid deal tho.

- - - Updated - - -

Vouch completed for Predator, I let him watch me do the whole thing to, and I got him next day shipping <3
Posting back for an update on my vouch. Seller showed me step by step process of the entire thing. As of now looks like I'm getting a new monitor! I will be leaving an in depth review as soon as I get it and after I compile the pics and evidence.

So far so good!


- - - Updated - - -

More proof!

[QUOTE=Predator;10666265][FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="DarkSlateGray"][SIZE="2"]Posting back for an update on my vouch. Seller showed me step by step process of the entire thing. As of now looks like I'm getting a new monitor! I will be leaving an in depth review as soon as I get it and after I compile the pics and evidence.

So far so good!


- - - Updated - - -

More proof!


HP often will email and ask for a picture of the label before shipping replacements, I send the picture during the SE so all my replacements ship out right away with no problems!!!
hi m8 whats your skype cant pm you
Skype added to thread.
Bump guys I am ready to get some order done add me on skype!!!
added you on skype. Interested in a monitor
Quote Originally Posted by Kongou. View Post
added you on skype. Interested in a monitor
Pleasure doing business with you <3
The picture states they will be expecting a return, should someone expect a bill in the mail?
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
The picture states they will be expecting a return, should someone expect a bill in the mail?
No HP does not bill it is well known, plus I always just say my wife threw out the broken one once they send the replacement.
Just purchased a monitor. Seller is very friendly and answered all questions I had.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?