LightbulbOutdatedMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1

Posts 16–30 of 772 · Page 2 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Seriously? Said it only works with a newer version of windows for me. I have win7.
it works on Windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post
Microsoft Visual Studio Express 2013 doesn't work with Windows 7 right?
Working find in windows 7
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Seriously? Said it only works with a newer version of windows for me. I have win7.
Same thing happened to me. Don't know what I did, and it started working yesterday.
Quote Originally Posted by Gelatin-chan View Post
Same thing happened to me. Don't know what I did, and it started working yesterday.
Oh lol, guess I'll retry.
Quote Originally Posted by Paralyze View Post


Oh lol, guess I'll retry.
Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Desktop works on Windows 7 with SP1, if the for Windows Desktop one does not work on Win7 then Google is your friend in assisting further
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Visual Studio 2013 for Windows Desktop works on Windows 7 with SP1, if the for Windows Desktop one does not work on Win7 then Google is your friend in assisting further
Ya, I'll look it up on google if it doesn't work.
Quote Originally Posted by Jim Morrison View Post
File approved.
Thank you for approval
Thanks Merccy! If their is any way I could donate...
First time trying hacks for CS:GO, been reading around the forum whilst waiting for download approval. I intend to use clockwork 13 hacks (originally was going to use alukastore subtle aim, but you advise against that, why?), anything substantial I should know with this being my first hack attempt.
Quote Originally Posted by convicted View Post
First time trying hacks for CS:GO, been reading around the forum whilst waiting for download approval. I intend to use clockwork 13 hacks (originally was going to use alukastore subtle aim, but you advise against that, why?), anything substantial I should know with this being my first hack attempt.
Clockwork for cool features, Bluehack for safety (not getting banned).

Alukastore is a leecher so I recommend not using anything leeched by him.
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Clockwork for cool features, Bluehack for safety (not getting banned).

Alukastore is a leecher so I recommend not using anything leeched by him.
Finally someone! Thank you so much bro!
Quote Originally Posted by Merccy2 View Post
Alukastore is a leecher so I recommend not using anything leeched by him.
Merccy will you marry me?
We all hoped that with this new version was fixed randomization problems ... which then fails to obtain offsets.

:S
Merrcy i have a question . may you list me the features that this hax has?
Or is just wall hack ? xD (im fine with that ) :X
Posts 16–30 of 772 · Page 2 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?