LightbulbOutdatedMerccy's PolyLoader 2.1

Posts 286–300 of 772 · Page 20 of 52
Quote Originally Posted by erantur View Post
Not entirely true...I've been using the most up to date blue hack and still not banned...even used it in an MM last night to test and still not VAC'd.
All Poly's are detected, you will be delayed VAC banned if you keep going, and probably will be anyway if you don't.

I'd like to let everyone know that VAC will probably have to manually enter the next polyhacks launch strings, which basically means it'll take the same, if not longer, time to detect a polyhack. I could be wrong, but this happened before not that long ago and it was fixed right away.
Quote Originally Posted by stalliongriefs View Post
All Poly's are detected, you will be delayed VAC banned if you keep going, and probably will be anyway if you don't.

I'd like to let everyone know that VAC will probably have to manually enter the next polyhacks launch strings, which basically means it'll take the same, if not longer, time to detect a polyhack. I could be wrong, but this happened before not that long ago and it was fixed right away.

If mine was truely detected, I would be banned by vac instantly when I inject it. I've had that happen before with a detected hack.
Sucks to see that it's detected now
Thank god i haven't god banned when the wave came.. Phew. RIP those who got banned. I hope you aren't using your mains.............
Quote Originally Posted by Volterra View Post
Thank god i haven't god banned when the wave came.. Phew. RIP those who got banned. I hope you aren't using your mains.............
If you cheat on your main account, you're really fucking stupid. It doesn't matter if it is a "Polyhack" or a basic one, they always get detected.
It turned into a virus that's what got updated.
i am still using polyloader 1.0 i didn't know there was even 2.0 lol & to my surprise the hacks worked fine.
Two accounts, used polyhacks mostly on one of them, casually on the other one, both clear so far. I had 3 accounts banned though at the previous ban wave.
Still not detected but guys watch out for overwatch, Don't play like a fucking semi-god turning on all hacks and going in rambo style.
Ofcourse you will get Overwatch banned (VAC Banned) but don't worry about it being detected or not.
If you make a fresh new exe every single day you're fine!
Quote Originally Posted by m3ge View Post
Still not detected but guys watch out for overwatch, Don't play like a fucking semi-god turning on all hacks and going in rambo style.
Ofcourse you will get Overwatch banned (VAC Banned) but don't worry about it being detected or not.
All polyhacks are detected, you idiot.
When will all the polyhacks be released? ive been waiting a while.
Quote Originally Posted by Captain_knuckl3s View Post
When will all the polyhacks be released? ive been waiting a while.
Three days isn't "a while". Be patient, you're using public hacks.
People are probably waiting until the VAC wave is over so there isn't a shitton of spam.
Don't like that? Go buy a private one.
Download link down?
Ya'll so salty... But anyways I will not stop at the mean time I am having a 5 month vacation so until next time... u cri evri tim Y? Whatever, do as you please that wont stop me nor stop my supporters and haters. Farewell.
If I haven't been banned so far (and let's say I haven't been flagged as well), opening the game and playing (without any cheat) these days could lead to a VAC if I used polyhacks before?
Posts 286–300 of 772 · Page 20 of 52
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?