ValueSetting for Jump

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
ValueSetting for Jump
ValueSetting for swim in 4 & for normal its 0 - What is jump?

~TriX~
Don't Know
It Is Some Float!!
You have to convert the float to bytes.
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
You have to convert the float to bytes.
What is the float value & how do I change it to bytes?

~TriX~
!!!!converter!!!!
Quote Originally Posted by scooby107 View Post
You have to convert the float to bytes.
I have converter!!
EDIT 1*: I am now downloading new converter!!
Quote Originally Posted by jokuvaan11 View Post
I have converter!!
Fancy sharing at all?

~TriX~
?
Quote Originally Posted by Trixiez View Post
Fancy sharing at all?

~TriX~
I first take a look for it
I DON'T EVEN KNOW IS IT WORKING?or can i change float to bytes!!???
LOL/ Guys what are you talking about? What converters? LOL

Swim and Super Jump are strange addresses. If you want super jump there was a thread called "newest addresses". In there ypou have address for a super jump. If you want it work you have to change his value in float (in UCE).
lol jokvan, maybe change necer-understandable english to half-understandable english?

btw ... some one wanna join my jeffrey1993 club?
Has anyone put 0xffffffff for hight lol whand what happens!!
I need the float value please
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us