SolvedNot recieving account recovery email

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Not recieving account recovery email
Hi, I'm trying to recover my account (Epistolizer), and the recovery email isn't coming through for some reason, I've tried to send it multiple times, but no dice.

If a member of staff could contact me privately with regards to this so I don't need to publicly post my email address, that'd be great.
Quote Originally Posted by EP L View Post
Hi, I'm trying to recover my account (Epistolizer), and the recovery email isn't coming through for some reason, I've tried to send it multiple times, but no dice.

If a member of staff could contact me privately with regards to this so I don't need to publicly post my email address, that'd be great.
Password recovery sent from the site to the email tied that account. (A Gmail one) Cannot PM as you need 10 posts to be able to reply to them. Gmail has usually always worked fine for us, so unless you accidentally blocked it, or it is going to your spam folder, it should be getting there.
I've just realised that's not my username on here Found out my actual login details haha, thanks anyway.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?