SoldAccount - 6/8 Pally: Oreo, Pixie, all tops, 11 vaults, lvl 60 heal/mh rare..

This listing is no longer active - the transaction has been completed.

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Account - 6/8 Pally: Oreo, Pixie, all tops, 11 vaults, lvl 60 heal/mh rare..
I'm done with realm and I need money for personal matters so I need to sell this fairly quick, within today or tomorrow. I'll make this short.

The account only has one alive char right now and it's a 6/8 almost 7/8 mana pally with all tops and Oreo with Pixie also. Has 11 vaults and two of them are filled with UT's and life pots.





It only has 2 character slots though sadly:



The pet is almost 60 on both stats:

I know I should censor some of it but eh.

The gift chest are full of dyes from the fame box and has some of the motmg left, I only used 1 cland.



I'm looking for about $30 or so, I don't know the actual price of this but I'm on too tight of a time schedule to post a price check first. Feel free to send me other offers.

ADD ME on Skype. I will only check this post once or so to bump it if I have to so if you leave your skype in the comment I won't see it.

Skype: Soulreaper27842
Fgt... where is your archer with dbow
I dont think youll be getting 30 seeing as only 2 character slots and not even a maxed rare. I mean i have a empty account 6 slots 12 vaults im selling for 25 now thats about what youll get or even 20$ but i wish you luck
Quote Originally Posted by gameboyplanb View Post
I dont think youll be getting 30 seeing as only 2 character slots and not even a maxed rare. I mean i have a empty account 6 slots 12 vaults im selling for 25 now thats about what youll get or even 20$ but i wish you luck
Sold for $30

Close @krazyshank
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?