Thumbs upOutdatedEpic Duel Trainer By Exelo

Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Dab View Post
lol view the epicduel game web source and search for swf or download the epicduel bot and c/p the swf url.
-_- Now After Press Login and I Select Flash Player 18 , It Said Invalid Licence
The trainer lets you copy/paste packet data, so i'm assuming if the info works it will be packet editable with any packet editor. I don't know what the problem is but if you are using the .swf url for epicduel and have the latest adobe flash update then it should work.
Can You Upload Screen Shots for The Steps ???
I do the same thing but t, How can I edit the Packet ????
An error ocurred here with the Epic Duel trainer (Application Manifest):
PLATFORM VERSION INFO
Windows : 5.1.2600.196608 (Win32NT)
Common Language Runtime : 4.0.30319.1
System.Deployment.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
clr.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfdll.dll : 4.0.30319.1 (RTMRel.030319-0100)
dfshim.dll : 4.0.31106.0 (Main.031106-0000)

SOURCES
Deployment url : file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/Yurama/My%20Documents/Epic%20Duel%20Trainer.application
Deployment Provider url : http://www.packeteditor.com/72656C65...er.application

ERROR SUMMARY
Below is a summary of the errors, details of these errors are listed later in the log.
* Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\Yurama\My Documents\Epic Duel Trainer.application resulted in exception. Following failure messages were detected:
+ Downloading http://www.packeteditor.com/72656C65617365/Epic Duel Trainer.application did not succeed.
+ The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION FAILURE SUMMARY
No transaction error was detected.

WARNINGS
* The manifest for this application does not have a signature. Signature validation will be ignored.

OPERATION PROGRESS STATUS
* [22/7/2015 15:16:26] : Activation of C:\Documents and Settings\Yurama\My Documents\Epic Duel Trainer.application has started.

ERROR DETAILS
Following errors were detected during this operation.
* [22/7/2015 15:16:31] System.Deployment.Application.DeploymentDownloadEx ception (Unknown subtype)
- Downloading http://www.packeteditor.com/72656C65617365/Epic Duel Trainer.application did not succeed.
- Source: System.Deployment
- Stack trace:
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadAllFiles()
at System.Deployment.Application.FileDownloader.Downl oad(SubscriptionState subState)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadManifestAsRawFile(Uri& sourceUri, String targetPath, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadDeploymentManifestDirect(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options, ServerInformation& serverInformation)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Foll owDeploymentProviderUri(SubscriptionStore subStore, AssemblyManifest& deployment, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.DownloadManager.Down loadDeploymentManifestBypass(SubscriptionStore subStore, Uri& sourceUri, TempFile& tempFile, SubscriptionState& subState, IDownloadNotification notification, DownloadOptions options)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .PerformDeploymentActivation(Uri activationUri, Boolean isShortcut, String textualSubId, String deploymentProviderUrlFromExtension, BrowserSettings browserSettings, String& errorPageUrl)
at System.Deployment.Application.ApplicationActivator .ActivateDeploymentWorker(Object state)
--- Inner Exception ---
System.Net.WebException
- The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.
- Source: System
- Stack trace:
at System.Net.HttpWebRequest.GetResponse()
at System.Deployment.Application.SystemNetDownloader. DownloadSingleFile(DownloadQueueItem next)

COMPONENT STORE TRANSACTION DETAILS
No transaction information is available.

And it says "Invalid License" when I open the "flash player 18 sa" in the "Epic Duel Trainer" that is in the folder.
The thing either stopped working or stuck at loading screen /omegaLoader11.swf




-
Works now


What I did was opened the flash file manually when I clicked "login",the error is somehow affecting progress of the adobe flash player e_e

But what do I do o_O
Posts 16–23 of 23 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?