WTSCheapest and Safest East Gold + Vouches!!! Legitly earned!

Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
Cheapest and Safest East Gold + Vouches!!! Legitly earned!
Current Stock: 3,800,000,000 Gold

Rate: $33/100m

Bonus:
$32/100m for 500m-900m Purchases
$31/100m for 1000m+ Purchases


Payment and Method: I will not be going first by any means. Official MPGH MM can be used to facilitate trades.

Paypal (Gift/Send Money to Family/Friends), PayPal MyCash are the only forms of payment accepted.

Contact me via PM or Skype: idannyxp

[img]http://**********.com/addskype/idannyxp.png[/img]
It says offline, but I am logged in 24/7. I will get to your messages as fast as possible!

All gold has been earned through the sale of equipment in game I've collected over the years.

Vouches
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9891420
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post8562021
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post8588601
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7464851
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7465062
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7238820
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post7238221
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...=1#post9624887
Most Recent: http://www.mpgh.net/forum/showthread...1#post10659543
Bumping, pricing matching any seller that has been vouched for.
Best rates around with the highest stock. Come and buy some today!
Add me on skype for your Vindictus gold today!
Hello, I just added you on skype darth_saber2010 I am interested in buying.
Just purchased 200m without MM, was quick and easy, will buy again from soon! A+++ seller postive feedback from this happy buyer.
Quote Originally Posted by saber2010 View Post
Just purchased 200m without MM, was quick and easy, will buy again from soon! A+++ seller postive feedback from this happy buyer.
Thank you very much! Please come again.

Current Stock: 3,000,000,000
Got 1 bil from this dood. Vouch +1. Reliable and very speedy.
Quote Originally Posted by InfernoDivider View Post
Got 1 bil from this dood. Vouch +1. Reliable and very speedy.
Thank you very much! Please come again.

Current Stock: 1,900,000,000
Current Prices:
$34/100M EAST


Bonus:
$33/100m for 500m-900m Purchases
$32/100m for 1000m+ Purchases
Bought another 100m without MM, quick and easy transaction, will do business with them in a flash! A+++Seller! Reliable and speedy, thank you so much. Positive Voucher +1
Bought another 300m from this awesome seller without a MM +positive voucher, quick and easy. My main go to seller, reliable trustworthy and speedy. Thank you so much A+++ seller.
Come get your gold today!
Posts 1–15 of 30 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?